Keep your water tank in perfect levels will no longer be a headache. Connect level sensors, peristaltic pumps, solenoid valves and all kinds of 12V actuators to automate any irrigation system. Whether hydroponic or land.
GroNode gives you the possibility to control TankBot and add extra modules.
Create your own security system with TankBot and protect yourself against possible fires or intrusions.
1 - GroNode
1 - Ethernet Cable
1 - GroNode
1 - TankBot
1 - PH sensor
1 - Water temperature sensor
4 - 4-pin connectors for sensors and actuators
1 - 12V transformer
GroLab software, manuals and video tutorials in english and spanish.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Connect water valves to your general irrigation outlet to bifurcate water flow. For every TankBot you can connect up to 4 water valves (12v).
If you have SoilBot, you can associate each valve to a moisture sensor so that valves will be open according to the needs of each group of plants.
If you do not have SoilBot, you must schedule your irrigation. GroLab Software lets you create schedules for hours and days of the week. You can also create recurrences to automate your hydroponics system (eg, 5 minutes every 5 minutes).
You can take advantage of TankBot´s connections to multitask:
-Add fertilizer to the water through peristaltic pumps.
-Regulate the water’s pH through peristaltic pumps.
-Automate the peristaltic pumps through the PH and EC sensors.
-Fill the water tank using an electrovalve connected to a tap.
-Empty and recycle the water in the tank using an electrovalve.
-Automate the filling of the tank using water level sensors.
-Monitor and control water temperature through its temperature sensor.
You can connect up to 4 12V-actuators and 4 (switch-type) sensors of your choice for every TankBot. You can add up to 3 more TankBots to your GroNode and expand your control to new functions.
- Control smoke and fires using detectors that activate themselves and close a circuit (relay).
- Activate sprinklers connected to electrovalves linked to the main water outlet.
- Send orders to disable the extraction systems to prevent oxygenating possible fires.
- Send orders to turn off the lighting systems to prevent fires if smoke has been detected.
- Locate potential intrusions through motion sensors and / or lasers that are activated by closing a circuit (relay).
- Emit a loud beep if a safety alarm is detected.
- Send notices to the computers connected to the local network enabled with GroLab Software.
- Send messages to multiple online platforms (Email, Twitter, Facebook), This requires an Internet connection.
Your imagination is the limit. You can add up to 4 modules of each type for each GroNode (the brain).
4 PowerBots equal 16 independent electrical connectors and four temperature and moisture sensors which can control up to 4 independent growing areas.
4 SoilBots provide 16 substrate moisture sensors with which to control multiple groups of plants. 8 substrate temperature sensors and 8 flood detectors. Each SoilBot Box comes with 2 moisture sensors, 1 temperature sensor and 1 flood detector. You can add the extra sensors you need.
4 TankBots provide you with the possibility of controlling up to 16 sensors of your choice (sensors that act as a switch) and 16 12- or 24-volt actuators with a maximum of 5 Watts per output (delivered with one 12v transformer).
No customer comments for the moment.